The pedal has a 10 minute loop time and an unlimited amount of overdubs.
Details about Looper pedal
The pedal has a 10 minute loop time and an unlimited amount of overdubs. When the pedal is plugged in and connected pressing the foot’s witch once to begin recording the loop (the LED should go red).
Pressing again to replays the loop (the LED should be blue at this point). You can then press the footswitch again, onto red mode, to record another layer of the loop, and again into a blue mode to mark the end of the loop. You can do this as many times as you want to add layers to the track.
Holding the footswitch when the blue LED is lit clears the previous recording. When there is no light visible the looper has no loop stored. When the blue led is showing press the footswitch twice to pause the playback, and again to resume.
1. Simple, an easy-to-use looper pedal
2. Unlimited overdubs
3. Undo/redo function
4. High-quality recording and playback
5. Aluminum alloy casing
6. Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative (9V power supply or battery –not included)
7. Current consumption: 135mA
8. Product Dimensions: 11.2×6.4×3.4cm