An incredibly diverse overdrive pedal with a boatload of settings. In addition to the four Vol, Tone, Drive, and Boost knobs there are also 2 switches. The first has Comp Cut, FM, and Vintage modes. These provide a range of usable tones adding clean boost, crunch, or remaining neutral respectively. The two-way switch Mosfet and Standard create a more punchy or smooth overdrive. The boost obviously adds a boost and a touch of saturation.
• Comp Cut: removes the bounding from the feedback loop. When you turn up the “Boost” knob, it can produce Monster Clean Boost tones and some rougher OD sounds.
• FM: stands for “flat-mids”.It offers a more natural sound, and the tone enhances more transparency. It sounds great on a strat’s Neck Pickup!
• Vintage: stands for old-style Fd2 mid-heavy tones, which cut through the mix.
Mini-Toggle #2: (Only when turning to vintage knobs, the MOSFET and standard Toggle working)
• MOSFET: controls the volume.
• Standard: If you use this function, the tone will more asymmetrical, sweeter, and more open, also no blanket over the sound.
1. True Bypass design, with aluminum alloy casing
2. Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
3. Current consumption: 30mA
4. Product Dimensions: 11.9×9.4×3.8cm